Monday, February 23, 2009

just wanna fill up the empty space :)

first of all, im kinda bored now so i think this is the best time to write something here cos i dont really like some space left empty. like this. hohoho.

well, this is a blog so i think i should fill it with something about me,
of cos it is not about u, or u. hey, im talkin to u.haha
the name is farah or also best known as farah dalila when i was one of the culprit in school. aha, now ull get an idea from which category of person i am.
(haha, well im not so THAT bad).
i dont really take anything serious about what people say about me unless it is really2 true and obvious then ill change.
its suit with my philosophy of life; i am what i am and i like to do everything in my own way.
im decorating myself as i want.
i wear anything which comfort me, i mess my hair because i want it be more thicker,
and i am so rare and unpredictable.(shorten)
yes, im full with rebel.
but, most of the time i am cheerful person. i can be super cheerful if my money still exactly in the same amount eventhough i keep using it to buy anything that i craving for.
im a "blur" type of person because my mind&brain will work together and they will take a long journey and come back to make me understand what people talk about sometimes(with long explaination),
talkactive to everyone SOMETIMES but somehow i always nervous during presentation (lack of self confidence),
i like to try everything because my sense of curiosity drives me to want to know more about something like...
well, do i have to mention everything here?
nay. thats all.

thanks mama, baba, my dear siblings, my sayang ( apish ), my lover, my friends.
i wont be this tough without all of you.
(im winning an award or what?)
hahahah...cant sleep la weh..
merepek ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment