Monday, February 23, 2009

its all bout what i feel rite now

Falling in love has defined who I am today, as a person,
as a lover and as a friend. I will be there for you through the good times as well as the bad. As long as you do the same for me, I will stand by your side, with your hand in mine to push you along your way. Knowing I am loved puts a smile on my face. Being in love gives me butterflies, it gives me joy and it gives me hope. I have hope for my future, something I never had before. I am kinder to people, and I care more about people than I ever have. Any rumor you hear about me is not true, and when you hear one you need to come straight to the source. The things that anyone could say about me cant hurt me, because I am very critical of myself. Anything you have said about me I have said to myself 10 times. If Ive ever said anything rude about you before, I truly am sorry. I hate knowing how badly I have hurt people in the past and I wish I could take all of their pain away. Dont get me wrong, if you hurt me, I will hurt you 10 times worse. If you hurt someone I love, you will never see the light of day again. I am passionate about those that I care about,
and that is something that will never change about me........

No comments:

Post a Comment